If you are considering a career change – there are many advantages to working in the traffic management and construction industry.
Becoming a Traffic Controller can be a demanding job, as you can often work long hours, however it’s a great way to get your foot in the door in the traffic management and construction industry. You get to work outdoors, enjoy the perks of seeing our beautiful state and escape the predictable nature of a typical 9-5 job.
Take the first steps toward a career in traffic management by joining our next training course. AusQ Training deliver a range of traffic management and construction training courses, whether you are starting out in industry and needing to complete the Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Control course or you are looking to upskill to your Advanced Worksite Traffic Management course and everything in between. We also offer Truck Mounted Attenuator Training. You can view our entire scope of courses available here.
What to expect when training with us
- A comfortable and safe learning environment – our promise to you
- Experienced trainers who also actively work in industry – meaning real life current experience to share
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions – no question is too silly
- Lots of practice learning new skills – we understand everyone learns at a different pace
- Hands on practical learning using real life roads – gaining confidence and experience
- A splash of fun and laughter – we believe that’s how the best learning happens
Depending on your training needs, we have training locations in both metropolitan and regional Western Australia.
We have training facilities in Perth (Osborne Park), Bunbury and regularly offer traffic management and construction courses in Albany.
Check out our locations here
We can also come to you for training (anywhere in WA) – contact our team today for your on-site training requirements
Traffic Management Employment Opportunities
Due to high skills demand, traffic management jobs are aplenty for people with the right qualifications. AusQ Training aims to successfully connect employers with job seekers and we have a specific Job Board setup to assist in this process – browse Traffic Management & Construction Related Jobs here
Get more information on our traffic management training here, or give us a call to chat about your learning options.
More articles that you may find interesting:
- How to Become a Qualified Traffic Controller
- 7 tips for Finding a Traffic Controller Job
- What can you earn in Traffic Management