Thank you for your enrolment to complete Main Roads WA temporary traffic management re-accreditation training with AusQ Training.
Those who seek re-accreditation will need to provide documentary evidence of active engagement in the industry. Evidence provided must be within the previous 12 months.
To finalise your enrolment, please submit your evidence below.
For Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (AWTM) Re-accreditation , documentary evidence of experience must include;
- At least three (3) Traffic Management Plans (TMPs) that the applicant has prepared, endorsed or approved that have been implemented at a worksite or event;
- One (1) of the three above mentioned TMPs must be detailed and include multiple traffic guidance schemes and speed reductions(at least a two-stage speed reduction e.g. 60km/h and 40km/h or 80km/h and 60km/h subsequently). The TMP submission will require:
- A copy of a detailed TMP design completed in accordance with Main Roads template document or equivalent that had been implemented to an Event or Worksite, which they have reviewed.
- Traffic Guidance Schemes
- Copy of TMP Road Authority authorisation
- Where applicable, any other relevant or supporting evidence e.g. site inspection, TMP review notes, email correspondence with the project manager.
Once the evidence is received, it is the responsibility of AusQ Training to examine the evidence provided to ensure it meets the required industry standards. In the event there is any feedback regarding the documented evidence or competency of the attendee, additional training and assessment may be deemed required.
The applicant must submit the above documented evidence prior to attending the re-accreditation course, at least ten (10) working days prior to the training date. If evidence cannot be provided before training, the applicant will be required to undertake the full course.
Documented evidence must be submitted at the time of enrolment and at least ten (10) working days prior to the training date. This will ensure evidence is submitted with sufficient time for our team to complete the verification process and confirm your enrolment.
NOTE: If your primary role is limited to reviewing TMPs and you are not able to provide the evidence above, please contact our Customer Support team to discuss alternative pathways or recognised prior learning (RPL).
Please use this form below to submit your evidence.