Please ensure you have thoroughly read the below information and are prepared ready for (day of course commencement).
What To Bring
Please note that you are required to obtain and bring the below resources for your training, as they will assist you in completing your assessments. Please ensure that you bring your copy along to the course, as this will allow you to record your own notes directly on them and then take with you to use after the completion of training. Below each resource is a link where they can be easily located and downloaded.
- Main Roads WA Code of Practice for Works on Roads – December 2021
- Main Roads WA Code of Practice for Events – February 2021(Free to download)
- Australian Standard (AS1742.3 . 2019) Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices Part 3: Traffic Control for Works on Roads(Paid resource)Note – This is not a free resource and there is a cost to purchase and download this document.
- Austroads Guides – Part 2 Traffic Management Planning (Free to download)
- Austroads Guides – Part 3 Static Worksites(free to download)
- Austroads Guides – Part 5 Short Term Works (free to download)
- Austroads Guides – Part 9 Sample Layouts (Free to download)
* Note – You will be required to setup your own Austroads account to access these documents completely free.
On The Day
All course participants MUST bring along and present evidence of:
- Driver’s License
- White Card
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
- Main Roads WA Basic Worksite Traffic Management (BWTM) Accreditation
Also confirming you can download and save/bring these documents on your laptop and use a laptop device during training.
To know more about the course, please visit our website course page.