Did you know that Main Roads WA now permit the use of digital certification for temporary traffic management accreditations? This new change came into effect from June 2021.
We are going fully digital with certification! As of 1 January 2022, we will issue student’s Main Roads WA traffic management ID accreditation cards in a digital format. This change will replace the use of physical copies which are sent via Australia Post.
Why is this change being introduced?
We are implementing this new change to deliver a better quality service for our customers and remove the hassles of postage delays or items being lost in the mail.
Over the last 18 months, we have observed changes to the postage process which has created unacceptable delays and in some cases, our customers wait up to 3-4 weeks to receive their certification records. We are unable to control the delivery times due to being handled by another party and see this as unacceptable wait and service times. We don’t want our customers to experience delays.
What are the benefits?
- Receive your certification records quicker! Our aim is to process and email customers within 1-2 working days
- Reduce the need to carry extra ID Cards on site (plus over time they wear and are harder to see) – the digital copies can be easily saved on smart devices and readily available when required to present
- We will also send copies directly to the person who has booked your training (we can hear the human resource teams and Supervisors rejoicing as will remove the need to chase up employees for copies of their cards – these will be sent digitally to you also for easy filing in your systems)
- Digital certification records are free. No need to worry about costs of re-printing in the event of ever misplacing cards down the track as you have an easy accessible digital copy at all times.
- Receive your accreditations more consistently! No more unnecessary wait on third parties, such as Australia Post, cards issued directly removing the middle step, allowing us to improve our customer service.
- Get working without delays! Those who are seeking employment after training and applying for jobs can provide copies of their certification with their application.
What do you need to do?
When training with us, students will be informed by your Trainer & Assessor how and where cards will be issued. This information will also be outlined on the forms each student must complete at the commencement of training.
What to learn more?
Other helpful articles: