On Saturday 2 May 2020, Main Roads WA updated a new Traffic Management for Works on Road Code of Practice.
The Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Road Code of Practice is a minor update due to only two key changes. Changes include;
- All traffic control procedures at permanent traffic signals relocated to the Temporary Traffic Management: Traffic Signal Approval Policy
- Adoption of the AGTTM in Western Australia postponed to February 2021
What Do I Need To Do?
Where Can I Access The Latest Documents?
To download the new documents, click on the links provided below;
- Traffic Management for Works on Road Code of Practice
- Temporary Traffic Management: Traffic Signals Approval Policy
- Temporary Modifications for Traffic Signals – Technical Report Template
How Can I Learn More?
AusQ Training host regular free educational webinars each month, which provides you access to a traffic management expert. This gives you a chance to ask questions and seek assistance. For upcoming free webinar events click here.