Get In Touch With Us
Contact us today on 1300 00 2877 (AUSQ) or via email
Contact us today on 1300 00 2877 (AUSQ) or via email
This five (5) day course provides participants with the theory and practical skills required to prepare detailed Traffic Management Plans including those in accordance with and up to the planning level specified in clause 2.2.1(c) of AS1742 Part 3 – 2009. The course is delivered face to face.
This level of Main Roads WA accreditation is suited to Traffic Planners, Project Managers or Approving Officers.
Five (5) days
7:15am arrival, 7:30am commencement
Note: At the completion of classroom training, students are required to complete assessments in their own time and submit for marking. Students are provided up to 10 working days to submit each assessment.
For upcoming training course dates, locations and fees please visit our Training Calendar
Upon successful completion, all participants will be issued with the following nationally recognised Statement of Attainment:
– RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management processes
– RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan
AusQ Training is a Main Roads WA approved training provider therefore upon successful completion and meeting all the required Main Roads WA pre requisites participants will also receive a Main Roads WA Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (AWTM) accreditation (valid for 3 years).
Participants are required to:
– Provide a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
– Have good English literacy and reading skills as training will involve reading work instructions, interpreting traffic guidance schemes, designing Traffic Management Plans, writing safety documentation and compliance audit reports
– Have good computer processing, internet and email skills
– Hold Statement of Attainment in RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures or equivalent
– Bring along the following current resources to the course including Main Roads WA Code of Practice Works on Roads, Main Roads WA Code of Practice for Events & AS1742.3 Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices – Part 3 Traffic Control for Works on Roads.
In order to meet Main Roads WA requirements, participants MUST:
– Documentary evidence of at least 1 years’ experience in traffic management, road asset management, road safety, road design, road construction or road maintenance;
– Hold a Construction Safety Awareness Card (White or Blue card)
– Hold or have held a Main Roads WA Basic Worksite Traffic Management (BWTM) accreditation or; a Statement of Attainment in Implement Traffic Management Plan
If you do not yet hold the above listed prerequisites, please visit our Training Calendar for upcoming training course options or contact 1300 00 2877 for further assistance.
Upon submitting an enrolment for this course, an Enrolment Interview will be scheduled with the student to ensure the students eligibility for the course. Following successful completion of this process, the students enrolment will be confirmed.
Participants are required to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled course start time. Catering will be provided for all public training courses including morning tea, lunch and tea/coffee facilities. If you have any special dietary requirements, please indicate this on your online enrolment or contact our office at least 5 working days prior to your course commencement date. All participants are required to bring their drivers licence, white card and any previous accreditation details.
All participants are required to wear appropriate work attire, including steel capped boots and hi-visibility clothing for practical field training and assessments.
In the event PPE items are not available to a student prior to the course, please contact our office we may be able to organise additional PPE items to use during training, by arrangement in advance only.
Re-accreditation of all traffic management accreditation holders is required every three (3) years, following which it is a requirement that ‘refresher training’ is undertaken to maintain accreditation with Main Roads WA.
Reaccreditation Training is available for this accreditation – find out more here.
No GST for Nationally Accredited Training.
** Current Early Bird Special Offer Available, Save $200 OFF fees shown, contact us for more details and how to secure this offer – limited places only **
Note: The 5 day course consists of attending the Main Roads WA Worksite Traffic Management (WTM) course from day 1 – 4 and then continuing on to complete day 5 to work towards your Main Roads WA Advanced Traffic Management (AWTM)
“The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.” For more details on CTF Subsidies Click Here
Important Note: CTF subsidies are available for this course, to eligible participants only, however ALL claims (both individuals and employers) must be made directly to CTF at the successfully completion of the course, due to post course assessment requirements.
No other government training entitlements and subsidy arrangements are currently available for this course.