On Thursday 5 September 2019, Main Roads WA provided an industry forum presentation about the Austroads Safety at Worksites project. Firstly, this forum was an opportunity to learn more about the project updates and changes ahead. Secondly, it was an opportunity to ask questions directly to the Austroads Safety at Worksites, Project Manager Dr Dan Sullivan. Dr Sullivan provided updates on the following areas;
- Austroads Guide to Temporary Traffic Management – due for release in December 2019
- Austroads National Training framework – due to the be released mid 2020
- Future work on national traffic management company prequalification and traffic management personnel registration
- Road categorisation
- New generic TGS application process
- WA transition plans for industry
If you wish to stay up to date with upcoming temporary traffic management and training changes, we recommend to register for our free upcoming monthly webinars click here.