Austroads will be live streaming the launch event for the new Guide to Temporary Traffic Management held at Department of Transport and Main Roads Office, Brisbane. The launch event will be held on Wednesday 11 December 2019 from 11am AWST.
The new Austroads’ Guide to Temporary Traffic Management contains guidance and instructions for planning, designing and implementing temporary traffic management. The objective of the new guides is to ensure the safety of employees and contractors working in or near traffic, and a safe environment for all road users.
The culmination of a four-year collaborative project between Austroads, Australasian transport agencies and industry, the Guide will help to harmonise temporary traffic management practice in Australia and New Zealand.
The Guide to Temporary Traffic Management comprises:
- Part 1: Introduction
- Part 2: Traffic Management Planning
- Part 3: Static Worksites
- Part 4: Mobile Works
- Part 5: Short Term Low Impact Worksites
- Part 6: Field Staff – Implementation and Operation
- Part 7: Traffic Controller Instructions
- Part 8: Processes and Procedures
- Part 9: Sample Layouts
- Part 10: Supporting Guidance.
Join this live stream to hear from various presenters:
- Neil Scales OBE, Austroads Chair and Director-General Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Louise Van Ristell, Executive Officer, Traffic Management Association of Australia
- Dr Dan Sullivan, Austroads Safety at Road Worksites Project Manager.
No charge but registration is essential.
Can’t make the live stream session? Register and you can still receive a link to the recording.
Register click here.