Is your TMP compliant? How to conduct an effective internal TMP review
Dates & Times
When: Friday, 24 November 2017
Where: Online Webinar
Time: 10am – 11am (1 hour)
RSVP: by Wednesday, 22 November 2017
This webinar is designed to increase your knowledge of the TMP review process leading to compliant and effective Traffic Management Plans (TMPs). We will share examples of compliant and non compliant TMPs to highlight the importance of using a thorough review process.
Jessica White, Trainer & Assessor from AusQ Training
Key Topics Covered During The Webinar
- When and why a TMP review should be conducted
- Who should be involved in the TMP review process
- How to conduct an effective TMP review
- How to respond and follow up corrective actions
- Continuous improvement strategies to implement
- Common TMP design mistakes
- Review examples of compliant and non compliant TMPs
Who Should Attend
Road Engineering / Technical Officers
Safety / QA Managers
What To Expect
Access to the online webinar on the selected date and time.
Opportunity to ask questions in advance to the presenter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions during the webinar and talk one on one with the presenter after the session.
Can’t make the session? That’s okay, we still encourage you to register as we will send out a copy of the presentation and recording after the event, to all participants who have registered.