AusQ Training can offer customers an array of traffic management solutions when it comes to your next project:
- We can train your staff how to design Traffic Management Plans and become an Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (AWTM) accredited person OR
- We can take care of your traffic management planning for your next project with our team of knowledgeable personnel – this leaves you to concentrate on the actual work being completed
AusQ Training recognise not all companies have the resources or desire to design and produce their own Traffic Management Plans (TMPs) in-house and that’s why we offer options and solutions for customers to consider.
Road works involve a compromise between getting the work done quickly and safely and keeping the traffic flowing freely. It is therefore important to carefully plan activities, including the implementation and removal of traffic management arrangements, with the aim of enhancing work efficiency and safety, and reducing traffic delays, congestion and general inconvenience to road users.
One of our key strengths is the knowledge our team has training those within the industry. We can also offer this knowledge in the form of quality traffic management planning services.
We can prepare small to complex Traffic Management Plans (TMPs) and aim to provide solutions that minimise complications and maximise your productivity and efficiency but that never compromise on safety or quality.
We place a huge emphasis on regular face to face site meetings as it allows us to not only gain a thorough understanding of the project from the start but also of any changes or risks that arise during the course of the works.
Our Traffic Management Planning process involves
- Initial customer briefing
- Initial concept / design development
- Site location and risk assessment
- Traffic Management / Control design and staging
- Determining resourcing requirements
- Determining the need for any additional or custom/special requirements
- Gaining feedback and consultation with the customer and other stakeholders
- Obtaining approval/s
- Hand over approved and finalised TMP
Our team can also assist with project communication requirements of the works area such as letter notifications, advance warning devices/signage or media advertising.
Contact us today to discuss your next project requirements.