Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) provides an opportunity for a review and assessment of skills and knowledge that may have been gained through formal or informal training, work or life experience. Through this process a Qualification or a Statement of Attainment for one or more Units of Competency may be awarded. The RPL assessment process has a number of steps that will help determine if you already have the required skills and knowledge to be assessed as competent.
Our process includes:
- Provide prospective students a copy of our Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) Applicant Guide
- Complete a self assessment relevant to the course / qualification, to help determine your eligibility
- Submit a portfolio of current and relevant evidence to support your RPL application
- Submit a Third Party Report; and
- Complete an interview with an Assessor
RPL costs will vary depending on the qualifications or accreditations selected and the depth of candidate experience.
Please contact our team to get started today 1300 00 2877 (AUSQ)