“The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.”
AusQ Training is an approved Construction Training Fund (CTF) Bulk Billing Provider, which allows eligible employers and candidates to access subsidies up to an 80% discount.
The majority of courses delivered by AusQ Training are subsidised by the Construction Training Fund (CTF). The AusQ Training bulk billing arrangement with the CTF, enables participants to only pay for the remaining “gap” fee of the course.
Are you an eligible employer and wish to claim your CTF subsidies upon enrolment? Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will email copies of the relevant documents to complete and return.
Private and individual customers can access the Construction Training Fund (CTF) Individual Claim Form here and Work History Form here make their claim directly with the CTF. Those who have a proven construction industry employment history, will be able to make a claim as well.
- Directly employed in the building and construction industry in Western Australia
- Construction companies undertaking projects in Western Australia
- Self-employed and undertaking work which is directly involved in the construction process
- Government departments, agencies and Government employees
- Mining, oil, gas and mineral exploration companies
- Companies that manufacture supply or deliver building products
- Companies that manufacture, supply, deliver or install non-building products after completion of the construction process
- Companies that install, maintain, repair and inspect elevators and escalators
- Companies that provide maintenance or repairs of a minor nature after the construction phase
- Carpet laying or floor covering companies and contractors
Training Fund Rebate Amounts
Metropolitan delivery: The subsidy to eligible trainees is $31 per hour (to a maximum of $248 per eight hour day, or 70% of the actual course cost, whichever is lower) towards an eligible course. The maximum amount that can be claimed per employee, per course, is $1,300.
Regional delivery: The subsidy to eligible trainees is $34 per hour (to a maximum of $272 per eight hour day, or 80% of the actual course cost, whichever is lower) towards an eligible course. The maximum amount that can be claimed per employee, per course, is $1,700.
|DETAILS||METROPOLITAN DELIVERY||REGIONAL DELIVERY|
|Advertised course cost||$300||$350|
|Hours of training||8||8|
|Subsidy @ hourly rate||$31 x 8 = $248||$34 x 8 = $272|
|Subsidy @ % rate||70% x $300 = $210||80% x $350 = $280|
|Subsidy to be paid||$210||$272|
For more details about the Construction Training Fund (CTF) and its programs can be made available through the following contacts:
T 08 9244 0100
F 08 9244 0199
A 104 Belgravia Street, BELMONT WA 6104 or PO Box 303, CLOVERDALE WA 6985
View and access CTF Guidelines & Claim Forms here